Day Trip from Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto Via Bullet Train and then Travel through the streets of this stunning town at the base of Mt. Fuji.
Our Mt. Fuji Food tour takes place in the lovely town of Fujinomiya, just at the base of the most famous mountain in Japan. With deep clear mountain spring water- Fujinomiya is a great place for delicious food, sake, soba noodles, and green tea. Get off the beaten track of the Tokyo-Kyoto corridor and discover true local furusato (home town) spirit. Fujinomiya is an easy day trip from Tokyo (or an overnight visit that will give you more time to explore!)
Our guide will journey with you by Bullet Train and Local trains from Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto. This will be a 6-7 hour tour. We can also arrange travel by private van upon request. Prices will vary.
Upon arriving in Fujinomiya, Shizuoka — The brand new Mt Fuji World Heritage Cultural Center is our starting point to explore this special place. Hop on the super-fast Shinkansen (bullet train) enjoy a classic train bento and snacks, and discover this hidden gem! This tour features 5 specialty food stops and a traditional local lunch!
Departure Point: Guide will travel with the guests, coordinate in advanceStart Time(s): 9:30Duration: 7 hoursReturn Details: Return travel to starting cityIncluded:
- Bento Lunch and snacks on the train.
- 3-hour tour of Fujinomiya in Shizuoka Prefecture with a local guide.
- Visit 6 local shops and restaurants to try the regional specialties.
- Lunch in an 80-year-old restaurant using local ingredients.
- Try Local Wagashi” traditional sweets from a confectionery master.
- Visit a famous local shrine and see the new Mt. Fuji Cultural center.
• Travel arrangements and guided bullet train trip from Tokyo, Kyoto, Or Osaka custom for your travel plans
• Try local dishes at 6 food stops
• Walking Level Intermediate
• Local Shops and Sightseeing
• Return travel to your starting cityPrice: ¥62,000 per personNot Included:
• Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
• Transportation costs
• Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)Extra Details:
Days offered: Thursday to Sunday
Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 10Booking:
If you are interested in booking this tour, please use the following link:
Disclaimer: While we have partnered with some of these tour operators to help create tours, not all have been checked in person and should just be considered a starting point. Accessible Japan does not handle the booking, transactions, or coordination of the tour itself. It is essential that you discuss your disability with the tour operator to ensure your needs are properly accommodated.
Some of these tours are affiliate links and Accessible Japan may receive a small fee for any sales generated from purchases made with these links. This helps Accessible Japan continue to provide information to travelers with disabilities.