Join our morning tour of the iconic neighborhood market in Tsukiji – the mecca of seafood and Japanese flavors that make up the heart and soul of Japanese cuisine. Home to traditional market shops and vendors, some dating back over 100 years or more, this must-see area is rich in history and culture. Our tour starts with fantastic coffee and a tour overview at one of Tokyo’s best artisanal coffee spots. Explore this rustic market with our local expert and taste specialties you simply cannot find anywhere else. We know all the hidden gems and will make sure you have a chance to taste the many unique and seasonal flavors. Enjoy a delicious breakfast in a secret spot only locals know about. We will visit a shrine with 300+ years of history. Experience authentic interactions with local vendors and hear their fascinating stories. This foodie tour will give you an incredible chance to try the freshest sashimi and see the best of what is in season this time of year. Learn about this market’s colorful past and future of its community and feel like a market insider on this behind-the-scenes adventure you will not find this on any other Tsukiji tour!
Departure Point: In front of Turret Coffee Shop TsukijiStart Time(s): 9:00Duration: Duration 3 hoursReturn Details: Tsukiji AreaIncluded:
- Visit the intermediate market building with over 65 fish market vendors that elected to remain in Tsukiji.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a local restaurant with ingredients fresh from the market.
- Try different food tastings from the Tsukiji Outer Market area, including green tea and traditional Japanese sweets.
- Explore regional and seasonal food from around Japan.
- Hear interesting insider stories about the small details and deep history of Tsukiji that you could never discover on your own!
• Full Tsukiji specialty seafood breakfast
• Try local dishes at 4 food stops
• 1 Drink
• Local English speaking guidePrice: ¥21,200 per personNot Included:
• Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
• Transportation costs
• Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)Extra Details:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (not available during National Holidays)
Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 10Booking:
If you are interested in booking this tour, please use the following link:
Disclaimer: While we have partnered with some of these tour operators to help create tours, not all have been checked in person and should just be considered a starting point. Accessible Japan does not handle the booking, transactions, or coordination of the tour itself. It is essential that you discuss your disability with the tour operator to ensure your needs are properly accommodated.
Some of these tours are affiliate links and Accessible Japan may receive a small fee for any sales generated from purchases made with these links. This helps Accessible Japan continue to provide information to travelers with disabilities.