The Royal Park 5 star hotel in Tokyo is conveniently located in Nihonbashi district. Easy accessible from Narita International Airport our Tokyo 5 star hotel offers highest hospitality levels in Japan’s heart. Features five exquisite restaurants, two lounges, a coffee shop, a bar, and a delicatessen.
In an effort to help all guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay, the staff at the Royal Park Hotel have worked hard to make their hotel accessible.
- Accessible washroom (Lobby)
- Wheelchairs available to be borrowed
- Buttons in the elevator are lowered and easy to reach
- Disabled parking space
- Lowered door handle
- Lowered hangers in closet
- Room furniture can be moved by staff to make the room easy to navigate.
- Handrails by toilet and bathtub
- Emergency button in bathroom
- Monitor to see visitors outside
- Vibrating door buzzer and emergency alarms for visitors with hearing disabilities
- A communication board is available at the front desk
- Guide dogs are permitted in every area of the hotel
- Pet sheets and feeding bowl can be requested
Please take a look at the pictures in the above photos tab.
- Category: Mid-Range (￥15,000～￥30,000)Source of Information: Hotel Survey ResponseAreas Accessible: AllNumber of Rooms: 1Room Type:
Shower Type: Shower chair beside bathtubShower Chair: YesGuide Dog Allowed: YesAreas where guide dog can go: AllHearing Loop Available: NoFlashing Alarm Available: Yes
- Phone: 03-3667-1111
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: 2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Kakigara-cho