Hotel Category: High-Range (￥30,000～)
The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho is a luxury hotel in the beautiful Chiyoda area of Tokyo developed as a partnership between the American Starwood Hotels brand and Prince Hotels of Japan. It offers all that you would expect in a luxury category of an American brand hotel – concierge service, great food opportunities within the hotel, spa services, baths, incredible views over Tokyo’s landscape and easy access to other wonderful experiences in Tokyo.
Next door is the newly refurbished Kitashirkawa Palace, which was originally built during the 1930s as the residence of Yi Un, the last crown prince of Korea. Deemed the jewel of the city, the nearby Imperial Palace is surrounded by moats, stonewalls, bridges, and picturesque gardens. Koishikawa Korakuen is one of Tokyo’s oldest and most traditional Japanese gardens.
- National Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- National Arts Centre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Meiji Shrine 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Imperial Palace 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Tokyo Tower 3.2 km/2.0 miles
This is an American brand hotel of the luxury type so rooms are quite large by Japanese standards. Depending on your disability, a regular room may accommodate your needs. For those who require more space or have specific needs, the hotel has one twin deluxe with a bit more space enabling you to transfer from wheelchair to bed/ toilet/ shower chair. Note that the toilet does not have a back. The shower chair can be put in to the tub but as sides of tub are high this may not work but you can use the showerchair beside tub as there are drains in floor to accommodate this.
The doors to the room are main door : 88.5cm (35inches)width / bathroom door : 95cm(37 inches) width. All of the hotels restaurants are barrier free with no steps.
Most room functions, including lights and curtains, can be controlled via a portable tablet.
- Areas Accessible: AllShower Type: Shower chair beside bathtubShower Chair: YesRoom Type: TwinNumber of Rooms: 1English Braille Available: UnknownHearing Loop Available: UnknownFlashing Alarm Available: UnknownGuide Dog Allowed: UnknownEnglish-Speaking Staff Available: Yes