Hotel Category: Low-Range (～￥15,000)
Accessible Room – B Type
Toyoko Inn is a very reasonably priced hotel chain that has done an excellent job of making the majority of their hotels accessible to wheelchair users and other people with disabilities.
The toilet and sink in this type of room are separate from the bathing room. Toyoko Inn is now striving to enhance its efforts on this type of room.
At present, accessible rooms cannot be booked via the online system and reservations must be made via phone or fax.
Accessible rooms are non-smoking.
The staff at the hotel can help with the following services:
- Accompaniment to room upon request.
- Rearrange room furniture (wheelchair users).
- Open or close curtains.
- Fill out registration card.
Items that can be borrowed
The following items can be borrowed (Please inquire when making your reservations):
- Shower Chair
- Non-Slip Mat
- Baggage Rack
- In-Tub Chair
- Extension Cord
- Handheld Hair Dryer (separate from the room’s wall-mounted dryer)
- Electric Pot
- Braille Version of the Hotel Guide
Example of a Type B Room
Here are some pictures of a sample Type B room, please note that each hotel may vary.
- Roll-in Shower: YesShower Chair: YesRoom Type: TwinNumber of Rooms: 1English Braille Available: UnknownHearing Loop Available: UnknownFlashing Alarm Available: UnknownGuide Dog Allowed: UnknownEnglish-Speaking Staff Available: Yes