Explore the temples and shrines of Kamakura, one of Japan’s ancient capitals.
The local guide will use pictures and videos to explain the cultural significance of five of Kamakura’s top tourist sites. The tour includes visits to:
- Kotoku-in (Great Buddha of Kamakura)
- Hase-dera Temple (8th century temple with a unique cave)
- Hokokuji (14th century temple with a beautiful bamboo forest)
- Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine (Official guardian shrine of the Kamakura shogunate, popular with Samurai)
- Kamakura Komachidori (Explore popular Kamakura souvenirs)
The guide is flexible and can adjust the tour to the request of guests.Duration: 50-60 minPrice: From ¥1,000Booking:
If you are interested in booking this tour, please use the following link:
Disclaimer: While we have partnered with some of these tour operators to help create tours, not all have been checked in person and should just be considered a starting point. Accessible Japan does not handle the booking, transactions, or coordination of the tour itself. It is essential that you discuss your disability with the tour operator to ensure your needs are properly accommodated.
Some of these tours are affiliate links and Accessible Japan may receive a small fee for any sales generated from purchases made with these links. This helps Accessible Japan continue to provide information to travelers with disabilities.