Home Page Forums General Discussion Rugby world cup

Viewing 16 - 20 of 20 replies
  • Author

brendank

Hi

Thanks for all your good advice. I have a big favour to ask. I need you to check something for me if you have the time. I have 2 spare wheelchair tickets for the final. A person in Japan wants them but I want to be certain he’s not going to sell them for profit. I will send you pictures of the correspondence between us. If possible could you check  from his facebook account is the gentleman in Osaka is going to the final and if so how much he has been asked to pay for his tickets because I’m giving them for face value. I’ll send pictures desperately.

brendank

Screenshot_2019-10-29-15-39-59-855_com.facebook.orca

accessible-japan
    Administrator

Hello,

I’m not sure this is something we can verify or make a judgement on. It should be noted that he will need to be disabled to be in the disabled seats and if he resold them to non-disabled spectators they likely couldn’t get in…

If you are interested, I could put you in touch with a disability group that would help you find people here in Tokyo who are disabled.

brendank

Thank you so much for all your help. I had a fantastic trip that went without a hitch. Japan is an amazing country and everyone I met was so helpful and friendly. The trip of a lifetime. Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

accessible-japan
    Administrator

That is so great to hear!

Please share any accessibility information you found in the forum, or add reviews to the places listed on the website – it will help people make their travel plans :)

Viewing 16 - 20 of 20 replies

Skip to content