My interests in supporting AccessibleJapan

Welcome to the Accessible Japan community forums!

If you have a question about accessible travel in Japan, just pop it in one of the forums below and we'll find you an answer! If you don't know where your question should go, or have a suggestion for a new forum, plase put it in the General Discussion forum.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Accessible Japan 4 days ago.

• Author
    SalazarDavid116
    Participant

Hello AccessibleJapan, it is my great pleasure to be here.  I was told about your website.  I am amazed by your work and I have big respect for all of the works done here.

My name is David Salazar, I am Deaf with low vision (Usher Syndrome). I have been living in Tokyo for over a year and a half.   Living in Japan has been a challenging journey for me.  It has been my lifetime dream of working and living here.  I took the first step when I came here for the first time dring 2013 as a tourist.  After having come here three times, I still face the challenges every day.  However, I learned so much from it and is enjoying living here every day.

By the way, I am very interested in supporting AccessibleJapan and I have several ideas that would probably be a great add-on to the service here.  Is there any of ways I can contact you in private?

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing back from you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Accessible Japan
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I would love to hear your story.  I will send an email to your user account.

You must be logged in to reply.