Home Page Forums Areas of Japan Tokyo Aqua Park Shinagawa accessibility

• Creator
    Discussion

accessible-japan
    Keymaster

Aqua Park Shinagawa is accessible for wheelchair users via ramps and elevators allowing access to all areas.

The entrance is on a steep hill so entering via the Shinagawa Prince hotel is recommended.

There are accessible toilets and roped off wheelchair seating at the dolphin show.
    3FF6541B-98FB-402E-ACD0-728DFCC1D040

• Author
    Replies

accessible-japan
    Administrator

Here is a picture of the accessible toilet by the dolphin show wheelchair seating:

4F677F7B-FF26-4B06-B284-C39D2539A658

schroth-sensei

This place is cool, I stayed at the Hotel here years ago, and besides the easy access to Shinagawa Station, the Aqua Park, Aquarium, and other stuff was a nice bonus!

P1000202

Here is a picture from the room, that dome in the middle of the parking lot is the top of the Aqua Park Stadium.

P1000417

Picture from inside the Aqua Park, wouldn’t really know that above you was a parking lot!

P1000406

Here is a picture of part of the Aquarium located in the same complex. It wasn’t a huge Aquarium, but it was worth the price (which they gave a discount for my Caregiver and myself :D ). All was accessible as well.

The forum "Tokyo" is closed to new discussions and replies.

Have a Question?

We have a lot of information here – but not everything!

If you have any specific questions or want to get in touch, come join the Japan Group on our sibling site TabiFolk!

Visit TabiFolk

Skip to content