Accessible services, help to find business partners

Welcome to the Accessible Japan community forums!

If you have a question about accessible travel in Japan, just pop it in one of the forums below and we'll find you an answer! If you don't know where your question should go, or have a suggestion for a new forum, plase put it in the General Discussion forum.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Accessible Japan 1 month ago.

• Author
    InformMii
    Participant

Hello, my name is Tony and I am a disability consultant in the UK and the UAE, I am trying to find either new contacts or possible business partners in Japan ahead of the Paralympics for my online disability awareness training. I currently work with Dubai Police and government and now stated to deliver with partners in India.

We have been very successful in putting together bespoke courses that are culturally appropriate, low cost and instant impact for any business. I have tried to find information on Japanese businesses, but it has proved to be very difficult.

Having a high level of staff training in basic disability awareness is the cornerstone for a more inclusive society and is the fastest way to make a difference, please if you can help or sign post me to websites/ contacts I would be most grateful.

Accessible Japan
    Keymaster

Hello,

You should definitely try Mirairo, they offer inclusion training here in Japan.

Here is their website: https://www.mirairo.co.jp/en/

Hope that helps.

You must be logged in to reply.