- October 13, 2019 at 11:33 am #5941
Carrying over from this conversation in the Shinjuku thread, we created a new thread about accessible ramen in Shinjuku. If you have any suggestions, please add them here!
How about Tsukesoba Kuromon: https://goo.gl/maps/A6YDDRC1VNMpV5h89
- October 14, 2019 at 7:43 am #5944
Here are a few accessible Ramen shops:
- Hidakaya – Nippori Station East Exit [Price: Low-range]: Primarily Ramen Japanese Food, Address: 3 Chome-34-16 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan.
- Ichigen Shinjuku Shop [Price: Mid-range]: NOTE: one step up at entry, Primarily Ramen Japanese Food, Address: Japan, 〒160-0023 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 7 Chome−8−2 福八ビル 1F.
- Kibouken Shinjuku [Price: Mid-range]: Primarily Ramen Japanese Food, Address: Japan, 〒160-0022 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, 新宿区Shinjuku, 3 Chome−7−3 丸中ビル.
- Ramen Zundou-ya Shinjuku Shop [Price: Mid-range]: Primarily Ramen Japanese Food, Address: 2 Chome-39-3 Kabukicho, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0021, Japan.
Log in to reply.