Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies
  • Author

thomasplayz

Hi I from Malaysia Want to ask youIs there anything about TokyoAccessible Language

accessible-japan
    Administrator

Hello,

We don’t currently have any information on accessible language schools. @schroth-sensei may know more.

schroth-sensei

Hello Thomasplayz,

I’m not sure how much help I can be but I’ll try.

First, what kind of school are you looking for?

Is it a Japanese Language School that is physically accessible for someone who uses a wheelchair?

And, is the student a child or adult?

thomasplayz

Thank you for your reply
    I need to find a Japanese language school
    Yes that school can give a wheelchairenter

I am adult

schroth-sensei

Here are a few Universities that I’m aware of with accessibility options in the Tokyo area, I’m certain there are many more but I haven’t personally contacted them. Be aware that they don’t necessarily have Language courses year-around, their degrees vary, and admission fees and tuition can be very different between schools.

Keio University

• email: [email protected]
    • Note: I have emailed them and asked about wheelchair accessibility, they have told me that some areas may be not accessible, but they are willing to work with people living with such disabilities.

Sophia University

The University of Tokyo

I hope that helps,

Justin

Accessible Japan or myself are not affiliated with any of the listed Universities, nor can we be 100% certain of their accessibility. If you’re interested in any of these schools, please contact them directly to confirm that any accessible requirements you may need are available.

thomasplayz

Thank you for the information.
    This information This helped me a lotI am gratefulI Ihave one more question Would you like to ask if your team is responsible for leading the way? If those with barriers want to know where?

accessible-japan
      Administrator

Hello,

Can you clarify what you mean? We are not really involved with schools, just with helping people find information.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Skip to content