Accessible Japan’s Guide to Tokyo Available NOW!
After two years of building this site and adding loads of information, it has become a bit difficult to get all the information in one sitting or without an internet connection – so we created our first Guide Book to make your reading easier! Introducing Accessible Japan’s Tokyo: All you need to know about traveling to Tokyo with a disability.
The book covers everything found on the site including:
- Things to know before you go like wheelchair sizes, guide dogs, the JR pass, disability ID
- Information on how to use Tokyo’s trains, subways, buses and more
- Tips on shops, restaurants, and accessible toilets
- Detailed accessibility reviews for many of Tokyo’s best tourist attractions
- A guide to essential Japanese phrases for travelers with disabilities
It is a way for you to take Accessible Japan with you wherever you go – in bed, on the way to work, on the plane, or when you are away from an internet connection while exploring the streets of Japan.
It features an easy to navigate linked table of contents, is compatible with text-to-speech in Kindle, and includes our essential Japanese glossary for disabled travelers to bring with you to Japan.
Since the information on the website is constantly evolving, the eBook contents will also receive updates – don’t worry, the latest updates will be free after purchase!
Get it today and support us! If sales go well with this guide, we will release guides for other cities in the future.
Additionally, the eBook is also available as a perk for Patreon supporters. Please check here for more information: Accessible Japan on Patreon.